The Youth Exceptional Service Award (YES!) was designed to recognize students in middle and high school who already are making a positive difference in their local communities, and to inspire others to become involved and make an impact through volunteer work and charity.
How to Apply
- Tell us about your community, what you do to help in your community, how long you’ve been doing it, and why it’s important to you.
- Tell us a story about your volunteering experience where you made a difference.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation from a Non-Family Member as to why you are worthy of the YES! Award.
- (Highly encouraged) Submit a 2-3 minute video submission introducing yourself and explain how you are making a difference in your community and why it’s important for you (Smart phone video is fine).
- Completely Filled out Application DEADLINE: April 1st , 2016