PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OUR WEBSITE.
- Your Agreement
These Terms govern: (i) your use of the Website; (ii) your provision of information while using the Website (collectively, the “Donor Content“); and (iii) your use of information obtained through the Website, including information, software, video, audio, pictures, content, trademarks, trade dress, and other intellectual property owned by RRCF or its licensors and made available to you through the Website (collectively, the “RRCF Content“). Please read these Terms carefully because they impose legal obligations on you and on RRCF, and establish our legal relationship. By accessing our Website, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them.
- Your Consent to Our Privacy Practices
- Ownership; Reservation of Rights
The information, software, video, audio, pictures, trademarks, trade dress, and other intellectual property embodied in the Website or the RRCF Content, are the property of RRCF and its licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws, or are used under the principles of fair use. RRCF and its licensors retain all rights with respect to the Website and the RRCF Content except those expressly granted to you in these Terms. You agree not to duplicate, publish, display, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from the material presented through the Site unless specifically authorized in writing by RRCF.
- Grant of Rights
The information, software, video, audio, pictures, trademarks, trade dress, and other intellectual property embodied in the Website or the Red River Content, are the property of Red River and its licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws, or are used under the principles of fair use. Red River and its licensors retain all rights with respect to the Website and the Red River Content except those expressly granted to you in these Terms. You agree not to duplicate, publish, display, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from the material presented through the Site unless specifically authorized in writing by Red River.
- Code of Conduct
AS A CONDITION TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, SET OUT BELOW. Under this Code, you will not:
Upload, email, or otherwise transmit Donor Content that is unlawful, obscene, harmful, hateful, invades the privacy of any third party, contains nudity or pornography, or is otherwise objectionable.
- Disseminate material that impacts or invades the privacy of others, such as photographs, video clips, sound recordings, Personally Identifiable Information, or other materials that reveal personal, private, or sensitive information about another person, without that person’s consent.
- Submit material that is intentionally false, defamatory, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing.
- Infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy. Electronic materials – such as music, videos, images, and text in electronic form – can easily be copied, modified, and sent over networks (such as the Internet). These electronic materials are thus extremely vulnerable to unauthorized distribution and copyright infringement. These materials may not be transmitted over the Website without the copyright owner’s permission, or without a legitimate “fair use” justification for the transmittal.
- Transmit material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer-programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or Personally Identifiable Information.
- Use the Website to artificially generate traffic or page links to a website or for any other purpose not expressly allowed under these Terms.
- Use the Website in a manner that could disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website, such as through sending “spam” email.
- Use the Website to test or reverse engineer the Website in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities, or to evade filtering capabilities.
- Seek to obtain access to any materials or information through “hacking,” “data harvesting,” or through other means we have not intentionally made available to you through the Website.
- Use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. For example, you will not use the Website to violate any law, statute, or regulation (including, without limitation, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising).
- Monitoring; Revocation or Suspension of Use Privileges
Although we have no – and assume no – obligation to monitor activities on the Website, please understand that we may employ filters designed to detect and block inappropriate content under this Code of Conduct. We reserve the right to request edits to remove any information or material, in whole or in part, that we believe, in our sole discretion, is incompatible with our Code of Conduct. IF YOU DO NOT REMOVE OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT IN RESPONSE TO OUR REASONABLE REQUESTS, WE WILL TERMINATE YOUR USE OF SOME OR ALL OF THE SITE AT ISSUE, AND REMOVE THE CONTENT AT ISSUE.
- Reports and Complaints
If you believe that a user has acted inappropriately, such as by violating our Code of Conduct, then you may report your concerns by contacting as set out in Section 18 (Contact Us).
- Links to Third-Party Sites
- User Conduct; User Disputes
RRCF is not responsible or liable for Donor Content or user conduct. You are solely responsible for your Donor Content, conduct, and interaction with other Site visitors, both online or offline. We have no obligation to become involved in disputes between Site visitors. If you have a dispute with another Site visitors, you release RRCF (and our officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute.
- Warranty Disclaimer
RRCF DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WHEN YOU ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT, OR USE THE SERVICES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. RRCF DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT MATERIALS YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL FEATURES.
RRCF DISCLAIMS: (i) ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (ii) ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES; AND (iii) ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR HARM RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING HARM CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR SIMILAR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR NEGLIGENCE, WILL RRCF BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT.
- Modifications to these Terms
We may modify and change these Terms over time. We will not “retroactively” change these Terms, and any modifications we make shall take effect proactively, once you next access the Website. Please feel free to print out a copy of these Terms for your records.
These Terms shall not be assignable by you, either in whole or in part. RRCF reserves the right to assign its rights and obligations under these Terms.
- Additional Terms
Certain portions of the Website or Services offered through it may be subject to additional or different terms and conditions. We will notify you if the Service or portion of the Site is subject to terms and conditions that differ from these Terms, and you will have the opportunity to decline to participate in such Service or Site if you do not agree with the differing terms and conditions.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Website, please contact us using the form available on our Site, or at email@example.com.
- Effective Date
- COPYRIGHT AND LEGAL NOTICE
Copyright © 2018 Red River Charitable Foundation. All Rights Reserved.
4.1 Grant of Rights to RRCF in Donor Content. By submitting Donor Content when interacting with the Website, uploading files, or otherwise (if such features are available to you), you grant to RRCF a perpetual right to use, copy, reformat, index, modify, display, and distribute your Donor Content for the purposes of providing services to you and for RRCF’s operations. No compensation will be paid with respect to RRCF’s use of your Donor Content under this grant. You represent and warrant that you own all rights needed to provide the grant set out in this Section 4.1 (Grant of Rights to RRCF in Donor Content).
4.2 Grant of Rights to You in RRCF Content. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, worldwide right to access, execute, perform, and otherwise use the Website and RRCF Content solely for your personal purposes, and provided that you shall not: (i) license, sublicense, sell, resell, distribute, or otherwise commercially exploit the Website or RRCF Content; (ii) modify or make derivative works based upon the Website or RRCF content; or (iii) reverse engineer, reverse compile, or access the Website or the RRCF Content in order to build a competitive product or service. You may access and view the Website and the RRCF Content for use solely as provided in these Terms, and you may not modify, copy, distribute, or otherwise use the Website or the RRCF Content.