Students must submit the following applicant information via the form link below:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Financial Need – include expected family contribution (EFC) from the FAFSA student aid report
- List and detail of School & Community Activities
- College you plan to attend / Major
- Class Rank and GPA (This is for our information only, awards are not based solely on grades).
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
Students must demonstrate qualities of good citizenship and character and must submit an essay (no more than two pages long please) on one of these topics:
- Tell us how a specific Community Service experience influenced your life. Also explain why your community is unique and important to you.
- In your opinion, what is the most important technology product or development in the last 10 years? How has it affected society, both positively and negatively?
- How is technology improving the lives of wounded veterans?
- What is your favorite STEM subject? Tell us how it has shaped your plans for your future.
Deadline for Submission: Friday, April 10, 2020
All application materials must be complete and submitted online.